We work with you to develop a comprehensive, personalized health care program based on your individual needs. We will take the time to listen to your concerns and answer your questions.
Gynecological care encompasses everything from routine examinations and pap smears to contraceptive counseling and help with problematic issues, such as abnormal uterine bleeding and pelvic pain. For your convenience, we often perform state-of-the-art procedures right in the office in order to evaluate and even treat certain conditions.
In addition to the Annual Well Woman Visit, we offer evaluation and treatment for:
- Management of Abnormal Pap Smears
- Ovarian Cysts
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Postmenopausal Bleeding
- Vaginitis (Yeast Infections, Bacterial Infections)
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Family Planning / Contraception
- Infertility / Pre-conception care
- Adolescent Care
- Irregular, Painful, and/or Heavy Periods